Yami Gautam Shares Her All-Natural Beauty Tips And Tricks
Beautiful actress Yami Gautam shells out her tips and secrets passed on by her grandmother that she incorporates in her every day beauty routine.
The actress with a gorgeous smile Yami Gautam created quite a stir in Bollywood with her first movie Vicky Donor and received immense positive reviews. The actress, who last graced the big screen in Aditya Dhar's Uri: The Surgical Strike alongside Vicky Kaushal in the lead role, And with Hrithik Roshan in movie Kabil gave amazing performances and clearly knows how to get into the skin of the character with utmost ease. Recently, the actress opened up about the beauty tips and home remedies that were handed over to her by her grandmother and she follows them religiously.
Actress Yami Gautam’s Beauty Tips:
· Revealed that her grandmother suggested one should replace water with coconut water for facials. Wondering why? Well, because apart from its many other functions, coconut water also serves as one of the best skin toners you could think of.
· Make a paste of Castor oil + vitamin E oil + aloe vera for great thick and long lashes.
· Using a cup of vinegar after shampooing your hair, instead of a conditioner, rinses out any hair product like mousse, hair gel or hair spray.
· Ghee is the best lip balm there is. Apply it as often to get luscious, plump, pink lips and be ridden of chapped lips forever.
· Using a mixture of half teaspoon turmeric with half tablespoon of sugar and honey as a scrub and wiping your face clean with an ice-cold towel gives healthy skin and tightening pores.
Recently the gorgeous actress ended shooting for the movie “Ginny weds Sunny”, which also features Ayyushman Khurrana and Bhumi Padnekar in the lead cast where she is also portraying a very different role.