1. Make sure to stock your closet with a variety of linen pants. They’re classic and will keep you feeling cool despite the raging heat. Harem and dhoti varieties, especially, are very hot right now.
2. While plain maxi dresses are gorgeous and always in style, snap up longer dresses in prints and patterns – very in at the moment!
3. Get a fashionable beach bag. This is one splurge you will not regret as you can use and re-use it on every summer holiday.
4. Bright coral lips and neon bright nails are always welcome in the raging summer heat. So get adventurous with colours. Want bright orange nails? Get ‘em!
5. Buy a White Blazer. Wear it with shorts, jeans and even dresses for a more structured style. You can never go wrong with this buy.