The Best Vegetarian Restaurants in Dubai
Dubai has plenty of vegetarian-friendly eateries that are perfect for anybody and serve a wide variety of cuisines! Here are the vegetarian restaurants located in Dubai that you have to try, whether you are a vegetarian or not!
With rising interest in attaining a healthy lifestyle, people are generally cutting down on their meat consumption and are in search of good vegetarian meal options when eating out. This is our selection of the best veg-friendly restaurants in Dubai:
• Puranmal - an all-time favourite, especially for breakfast and snacks, it’s an inexpensive vegetarian restaurant chain in Dubai, serving both North Indian and South Indian foods.
• My Govinda’s - budget-friendly with an extensive menu, it provides sattvic (onion and garlic free) food for all kinds of diets, including vegetarian, in Karama.
• Rasoi Ghar - with a menu that changes daily, it has recipes based on the delightful food of the Indian states of Gujarat and Rajasthan.
• Quattro - located in Bur Dubai, this restaurant serves Italian and Mexican cuisines made of vegetables only, with gluten-free options.
• Ottimo - this is another Indian restaurant in Oud Metha that serves Italian and Mexican dishes which are completely vegetarian.
• Saravana Bhavan - a highly popular South Indian chain with several branches, it offers authentic South Indian dishes and some North Indian vegetarian dishes as well.
• Little Italy - all the Italian dishes are vegetarian in this small restaurant in Karama and come in huge portions.
• Omnia Gourmet - owned by British celebrity chef Silvena Rowe, this restaurant in Jumeirah serves a range of vegetarian and vegan meals.
• Comptoir 102 - also based in Jumeirah, this organic cafe has vegetarian food along with sugar-free juices and dairy-free smoothies.
• Wild and The Moon - based in Alserkal Avenue, this restaurant offers delicious healthy snacks, selling them as “100% organic, cold-pressed, plant-based, gluten-free and unpasteurised.”
• 77 Veggie Boutique - based in Jumeirah Lake Towers, 77 dishes up an international menu which is healthy and made with 77 organic vegetables that cover all the vitamins.
• Mantoushe - a Lebanese restaurant in JLT and Media City, which is not completely vegetarian but has a really good selection of veggie wraps and salads.