Sushant Singh Rajput and 10 Things You Didn't Know About Him
Sushant Singh Rajput was offered many popular films which he rejected due to scheduling conflicts. Read more unknown facts about him
Sushant Singh Rajput belongs to a family in Patna, and is the only so of a family of daughters. Here are ten facts you may not have known about the Shuddh Desi Romance star.
1. Sushant lost his mother when very young.
2. To play the 1940s’ detective in Kolkata in Detective Byomkesh Bakshy Sushant had to learn to wear the dhoti since he he had never worn it before in his life. Now Sushant is so comfortable in the national costume that he can wear it even to collect the Oscar if and when it happens.
3. If not an actor Sushant would have been a cricketer, the role that he got to play in his large-screen debut film Kai Po Che. Sushant’s elder sister used to be a state-level cricket player.
4. When Sushant became a movie actor he had three directors’ names on his wishtlist. Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Raj Kumar Hirani and one more. Sushant won’t mention the third because then all top director whom he won’t mention would get offended.
5. Was offered Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela and Bajirao Mastani which he turned down due to scheduling problems.
6. Loves the television medium where he started and once said he ould go back any day anytime to it because that’s where he had met the love of his life Ankita Lokhande.
7. Ankita was the anchor of Sushant’s life. Not a leaf stirred in the tree of his life without her consent and approval. She made all the important decisions in his life including the clothes that he wore. To this day we don't know what went wrong with their relationship.
8. For his role in the bio-pic on cricketer Dhoni Sushant took tips from his cricketer sister. Sushant is connected with Dhoni to this day.
9. Director Sanjay Gupta thinks Sushant is the best actor to have emerged in Hindi cinema during the last ten years. Sushant isn’t in the mood to disagree.
10. The actor is already working on an idea for the next Byomkesh movie with Dibakar Bannerjee. The dhoti and attitude would remain the same. Rest will metamorphose.