Singer Sonu Nigam has discovered the very hard way that he has a seafood allergy. In fact, he could have died due to asphyxiation if he wasn't taken to the hospital on time.
Sonu suddenly developed rashes on his face while he was eating at a five-star sea-food restaurant in Juhu when he couldn't speak anymore due to rashes on his face and a chocked voice.
He was immediately taken to the ICU of the hospital. He was discharged after one day of treatment. Sonu later put up what happened with him and a picture of his swollen face.
Take a look:
View this post on Instagram
Thanks for your concern and love. Now that you know that I am returning back from Jeypore Orissa after managing a concert last night, I now don't mind sharing how I was the day before yesterday. Lesson for all of us, Never ever ever ever take a chance with allergies. Sea food in my case. If Nanavati Hospital wasn't near by, my trachea would have swollen up further and lead to asphyxiation. Happy and Healthy life to everyone. #health #lifeisbeautiful #goodfortune
The singer is well now and has even taken part in a musical concert.