Sara Ali Khan Gym Bag Essentials: 7 Must Have Items Every Fitness Enthusiast Should Have
Millennial Star Kid Sara Ali Khan is at her fittest best and it's all thanks to her intense workout regimen. However, she couldn't get it done without a few extra essentials.
Bollywood celebrities will happily go make-up free or skip their daily blow-dries and leave their heels for more comfortable footwear but one thing they won't go without is their designer gym bags. Actor Sara Ali Khan is the true-blue millennial role model girls can look up to because she pushed herself to be the best and fittest version of herself. Now her sense of fashion is quite impressive, be it her athleisure or gym bag. We often see this beauty carry gorgeous gym bags, from her clear pink tote bag or her pretty black floral gym bag, to compliment her beautiful athleisure and wonder what she chucks all her essentials when going for a workout.
Let's get to know what this star kid keeps in her gym bag. According to the millennial star, her gym bag is pretty basic and includes:
1. Boxing Gloves: A usual emotional taxing and stressful day include a 45-minutes boxing class hence the need of gloves for functional and weight training.
2. Baroka Energy drink: Whenever the actor needs the extra energy to take her through the day.
3. Water: She has her water bottle because hydration according to her is extremely important.
4. Pair Of Extra Clothes: Change of clothes for days when she goes through excessive sweating in functional training classes.
5. Speakers: For eclectic or pumped up music, she needs her speakers while she is working out.
6. Multivitamins: Multivitamins when its usually a taxing morning and whenever she is low on energy, multivitamins are a must.
7. Black coffee: coffee essential for that wake-up feeling
So these are a few of the basic essentials that the star kid Sara Ali Khan keeps in her gym bag while she is on her way to get fit and fierce.