1. Shahid Kapoor: I love to have a plate of samosa or Bhajjiya on a rainy day. Of course, I will team it up with cup of hot tea. It can be from anywhere in Mumbai. The city is such a romantic place during the rains. My ideal romantic afternoon is to sit by the seaside, looking at the overcast skies and eating a plate of hot samosa!
2. Shah Rukh Khan : I would love grilled chicken or chicken kebabs on a rainy day. I love home cooked kebabs.
3. Arshad Warsi : Give me some Biryani on a rainy day man! Maria (his wife) makes amazing Biryani. My rainy will never be complete without her Biryani.
4. Varun Dhawan: Yaar its paani puri. It's a perfect rainy day food.
5. Katrina Kaif: Is it raining? Then give me a cinnamon roll and just leave me alone.
6. Kriti Sanon: I am not a great foodie but I make it a point to enjoy a bhutta during monsoons.
7. Sonam Kapoor: Whenever it rains, I ask for my favourite corn-on-the-cob which is roasted on coal with a dollop of butter, salt and pepper. It's so mouth watering. It's the one food that I think about when it rains.
8. Vivek Oberoi : Come monsoons and I love to have the Cutting chai and vada pav and samosas which Mumbai is famous for. Especially outside Mithibai College. It doesn’t taste the same but I love to have it there as it brings back old memories. At times I take my wife for a drive and when we are coming back late night I tell her let's have cutting chai and vada pav. She relishes it too.
9. Ritiesh Deshmukh: Rains remind me of pakoda, vada pav and chai. I usually have home cooked pakodas and vad pav over a hot cup of tea.
10. Priyanka Chopra: I eat like a Punjabi. So, whether it's a pizza or a paratha, I will equally enjoy both during the rains.