Salman Khan is an evergreen superstar of Bollywood. Regardless of flops or controversies, Bhai has been ruling hearts since forever. Check out some of the unknown facts about this superstar that you may not have known before.
1. Every year Salman Khan’s birthday is brought in at his family farm in Panvel .Salman hates cutting cakes on his birthday. Since the family insists on the cake-cutting ceremony he makes one of his nephews do the needful. There is a clamour among Salman’s nephews as to who will cut the cake for ‘Chachu’.
2. Salman’s brother Sohail’s sons Nirvaan and Arhaan are very close to Salman. In fact they’re as attached to their ‘Chachu’ Salman as they are to their own father. Nirvaan already has plans of becoming an actor. He seeks his Chachu’s advice and guidance regularly.
3. Salman Khan hates any kind of physical contact with anyone except his two Moms Salma and Helen. Even friends get a very tentative hug. Brothers Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman never cuddle up or snuggle together. Salman is plainly and simply shy of physical intimacy.
4. Makes friends for life but but also makes enemies for a lifetime….Or so he says. Doesn’t suffer backstabbers easily. Considers Vivek Oberoi a serious backstabber. However most of the other ‘lifelong enemies’ gradually turn into friends and are known to wriggle their way back into Salman’s favour. Himesh Reshammiya and Subhash Ghai are prime examples.
5. Best friends are Sajid Nadiadwala, (London-based singer) Kamaal Khan and currently, director Ali Abbas Zafar the director of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai, and Bharat with whom Salman is already planning his fourth film that will have nothing to do with either wrestling or wildlife, Tiger Zinda Hai lekin abhi Salman ussey maar chukka hai, so no third Tiger film for three years.
6. Favourite current heroines: Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez.
7. Is currently off-alcohol. Doesn’t touch a drop. Playing Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg 3 which his brother Arbaaz produces. Prabhudhevaa directs. No more professional compromises for the family.
8. In spite of being the most successful star of Indian cinema Salman lives in a 3-bedroom apartment in Bandra Mumbai with his parents. He won’t moved out because he can’t live without his parents.
9. Also, he won’t kiss his heroines and won’t do villainous roles.
10. Here is what Salman WILL be seen doing soon: acrobatics in the upcoming film 'Bharat' and because he had 'promised' a film with Katrina Kaif. And as we know Bhai ek baar commitment kar leta hai toh woh kissika nahin sunta. Amen.