We’re constantly in awe of Shah Rukh Khan. Whether it’s his acting skills or his killer charm, the superstar manages to bowl us over everything we see or hear anything about him. Besides his innumerable achievements, one thing to stand up and take note of is how he has maintained his physique.
With unusual working hours, travel and inconsistent diet, there is immense pressure on the stars to maintain their physical appearance. However, there are some rules that every star swears by! Here are Shah Rukh Khan’s:
- There was a time when Shah Rukh Khan loved devouring a Dum Biriyani. However, these days mutton is banned from his diet altogether.
- Shah Rukh is very fond of chicken. He apparently can even have boiled chicken with a hint of salt and pepper in his diet. That is how the chicken goes in to his salads.
- SRK will never be seen asking for more food on his plate. He just fills his plate with food and finishes it. That’s a full meal for him.
- He has cut out all kinds of carbohydrates from his diet. This could be either in the form of potatoes, rice or even wheat.
- Turkey, fish, paneer, egg whites and skimmed milk form a major part of his diet these days even though he is not working out as much.
- He never touches finger food. He will either have a full meal or a salad. Snacking is out of the question.
- He avoids dishes with butter.
There you have it! 7 simple rules that help Shah Rukh Khan stay fit! Do you follow any of these?