Revealed! Nargis Fakhri's Favourite Hot Spots in Dubai
Masala! chats with Nargis Fakhri about what she likes to see and do in Dubai
Nargis Fakhri was spotted at the opening of Kala Niketan (known for their stunning 'saris') in Meena Bazaar yesterday and Masala! managed to chat with the gorgeous Bollywood star about her must-visit spots when she's in Dubai.
1. You attended the Kala Niketan store opening yesterday and are a huge fan of the brand. How do you feel in a Kala Niketan 'sari'?
I absolutely love it!
2. Where do you like to dine when you are in Dubai?
Zuma in DIFC.
3. Which mall do you love to shop in?
The Dubai Mall.
4. What is your favourite Indian fashion store?
The newly opened Kala Niketan in Meena Bazaar.
5. What is your favourite western fashion store?
Without a doubt, Zara.
6. What is your favourite jewellery store in the city?
7. Which is your favourite bar or club in Dubai?
None really. I usually go to bed at 10pm.
8. Which spa do you love the most in the city?
The Talise Spa at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel is very relaxing.
9. What is your favourite place to relax and hang out when you are here?
The bath tub or my bed!