A fiery lamb curry cooked in a variety of spices with a burst of red chilies
Fresh Mutton boneless 200gm
Fresh Red chili 20gm
Ginger garlic paste 40gm
Red chili powder 5gm
Turmeric powder 5gm
Green cardamom 2gm
Clarified Butter 50gm
Coriander leaves 10gm
Method of cooking:
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the chopped onion and cardamom.
- Sauté until soft and brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the mutton and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add tomato and fresh red chili paste. Stir well and cover for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.