Recipe of the Day: Garlic Parmesan Salmon
Looking for Friday cooking ideas? Here you go!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Salmon fillets, approx. 1 inch thick
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Quarters Lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Pour one tbsp. olive oil evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place the Salmon fillets in the baking dish.
- Pour one tbsp. olive oil over the fillets.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, bread crumbs and cheese over the fillets
- Bake for approx.. 18-20 minutes or until cooked.
- To serve, squeeze the juice of a lemon quarter over each fillet (optional).