500g yellow pumpkin
100g tahini oil
1 lemon (juice)
100ml olive oil
50g fresh pomegranates
• Peel the pumpkin, boil it for 10 minutes and then cool it down.
• Crush the cooked pumpkin with a fork.
• Pour the tahini oil into a bowl along with the lemon juice and whisk them together till you feel that it becomes hard to mix.
• Add the yogurt to the tahini and lemon mixture and mix them together, adding the salt, paprika and cumin.
• Mix the crushed pumpkin thoroughly with the mixture and season well.
Place the mixture on the serving plates with some fresh pomegranates and olive oil on the top and serve with Arabic bread.