Here are 10 unknown facts about her that we bet you didn't know:
1. Kangana has played the maximum biographical characters: Monika Bedi in her debut film Gangster, Parveen Babi in Woh Lamhe, Madhubala in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, Geetanjali Nagpal and in 2019, she played Jhansi Ki Rani in the film Manikarnika.
2. After her arrival from Himachal Pradesh, Kangana was hosted in Mumbai by Aditya Pancholi. She even stayed in a flat owned by the Pancholis.
3. Was apparently spotted by Anurag Basu at a coffee shop to be signed for Gangster, though this version of her beginning in Bollywood has been challenged by many.
4. After Aditya Pancholi it was Shekhar Suman’s son that Kangana was closely associated with. There was also a mysterious British boyfriend whom no one had seen. Currently Kangana is embroiled in a legal brawl with Shekhar Suman's son.
5. Kangana was to make her debut in a film entitled I Love You Boss, produced by Pahlaj Nihlani and directed by Deepak Shivdasani. The film never got made.
6. Was mentored by Anurag Basu initially. She was so close to his family that she would spend hours in Basu’s house during her days of struggle. Ranaut had a fall-out with Basu over the length of her role in his Kites. They are no longer on talking terms.
7. Before Queen, undoubtedly the piece de resistance of her career, Kangana's career hit rock-bottom with duds like Tezz, Rascals and Rajjo.
8. Wore a bikini for the first time in Rascals. Refused to publicize the film. Bikini body was fine. But she didn’t like the way her role had shaped up.
9. ‘R’ is clearly not a lucky letter for Kangna. Rascals, Rajjo, Revolver Rani are some of her biggest fiascos. Not to mention a certain Roshan.
10. Queen re-wrote the course of Kangana's career. She won all the major popular awards for her performance. But refused to collect the awards as she does not respect the popular awards. We respect her unflinchingly honest opinion on life and art.