Ever looked at Jennifer Lopez and wondered if she is aging backwards? Looking like 29 at the age of 49 is surely not work of great blessed genes, but a clean diet and strict workout regime. Recently she was interviewed on Ellen DeGeneres show where she revealed how she went completely cold turkey on sugar and carbohydrates to get fit for her role in the movie Hustlers. That’s the level of unreal determination that makes the soon-to-be 50 so jaw-dropping fit.
Here, we run through Jennifer Lopez's exact diet and fitness routine.
J-Lo’s Fitness Routines:
The secret to Jennifer’s toned body lies in mixing up different exercise routines. When working out with Tracy Anderson, she usually does relaxed sessions, and incorporates arm weights with moves that corporate the butt, thighs and core.
In comparison, Lopez's workouts with David Kirsch are slightly higher in intensity. Their workouts typically consist of kickboxing, circuit training, lunges, burpees, and ab workouts. She also incorporates HIIT workouts into her training to target the stomach.
J-Lo’s Go-To Butt Workout Routine:
Jennifer essentially incorporates platypus walk with other exercises to tone and sculpt her butt. This quickest and easiest exercise targets the inner thigh, lifts and tones the butt according to David Kirsch.
Her Full Body And Upper Body Workout Routine:
Jennifer Lopez strictly follows Kirsch 16 signature 32 minute express workout that is low- impact and super sculpting. The Express workout incorporates gliders, resistance bands, dumbbells and medicine balls. To target her upper body, she usually does Spiderman push-ups.
Let’s Take A Look At Her Meal Plans:
Her meal plans are well thought out and in equation with the kind of intense workouts J-Lo does. It’s all organic, very high quality proteins loaded with nutrient-dense foods.
• A smoothie made with berries, Greek yogurt, cinnamon, honey, ice cubes, a squirt of fresh lemon juice, and a scoop of protein powder or oatmeal with berries
• Usually consists of protein based meals, including turkey meat, chicken breast, egg whites, and grass fed-beef, fish sources like salmon or sea bass.
• A wipped Salad mixed with Salmon, broccoli, peppers, zucchini, and a dash of vinaigrette
• Veggie-filled salad, like with kale, toasted pumpkin seeds, crumbled queso, minced shallots, and a dressing made with lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil.
• Early dinners are usually lean proteins, complex carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes or quinoa) with salads.
Do’s And Don’ts in J-Lo’s diet plan:
• Lopez meditates regularly and says a daily affirmation to keep herself centered for her spritial well-being
• She drinks lots and lots of water throughout the day
• She refrains from having Caffeine
• Zero alcohol intake.
In her case, it stands true, no pain no gain. Her fitness journey with twins in her tow, is one to be taken inspiration from. It sounds like she has a healthy approach to her overall diet but also works really hard to take care of her body. While she follows a complete fitness discipline in her life, it is imperative to know she does not deprive herself and engages in guilty pleasures every once in a while. No wonder, with this level of commitment, one is sure to look as gorgeous as Jennifer Lopez is.