The Caviar Spoon, a networking and empowerment platform for women, is bringing to Dubai, the UK’s Presenter Studio to host a series of one and two day Presenter Masterclasses. If you have struggled with giving presentations, talking about your brand on a public platform, building a social media profile or creating a stage presence, this one is for you. The aim being to equip you with the skills and confidence to present engaging television and video content for social media and winning presentations on stage.
What is the Presenter Studio?
The Presenter Studio specialises in presenter and media training by award-winning producers hired by the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and SKY. The co-founder and tutor (who will be present for the Dubai class) is Gareth Davies, one of the UK’s most experienced and respected TV producers. Working with CEOs and politicians, beginners and established presenters The Presenter Studio draws on 20 years’ experience of creating BAFTA award-winning programmes, including The X Factor, Strictly Come Dancing, Channel 4 documentaries and the BBC News, as well as creating corporate presenting programmes for brands like Virgin Media Business, The Prudential, Porsche, Nike, Red Bull, Lush Cosmetics, ASOS, The Guardian and Vogue.
Basically at the end of the day, you will know how to project yourself as a brand, how to master auto-cue and how to write a script.
What Does the One-Day Class Include?
The Masterclasses are spread across two days. The first day programme is a mix of practical and informative sessions where you get to develop, explore and build your brand while understanding the needs of the audience. The topics include:
1) The importance of finding a personal brand in an influencer dominated market
2) Who is your audience and how does it impact content
3) How to be yourself in front of the camera
4) Introduction to your brand
5) Creating rich content
6) How to be creative and stand out
7) How to collaborate on camera
8) Learning the tricks to make content look effortless and natural
9) Technical aspects of presenting
What does the Two-day Class Include?
Day 2 is all about presentation and speech making skills. The topics include:
1) What makes a good presentation
2) The art of making a presentation personal
3) Duration, PowerPoint, language, tone
4) How to be yourself during a presentation
5) Script writing – how to write in your own voice and find structure
6) Creating a winning speech
INFO: One Day Class: March 1-3, 2020, Dhs 3500 per person; Two Day Class: 4-5 March, 2020 Dhs 7500 per person; The Caviar Spoon, 052 908 8448, email@example.com
- Sunday, March 1, 2020 - 08:30 to Thursday, March 5, 2020 - 17:00