1. Sunny Leone is the mother of 3 kids. She enjoys her motherhood so much that she has cut down drastically on her work.
2. Sunny made her way into Bollywood through an appearance on the reality show Bigg Boss. She is the only Bigg Boss contestant so far to become a Bollywood star.
3. Sunny Leone is more one of three most popular Bollywood heroines on the Internet, along with Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone.
4. Sunny’s mother was a big Bollywood fan. Sunny inherited a craving for Bollywood from her mother. Sunny grew up in a typical Punjabi household in Canada where she was fed a staple diet of Hindi and Punjabi films.
5. Sunny’s mom was a big Madhuri Dixit fan. The day Sunny met Madhuri was historic for the family.
6. Sunny has a brother who lives in the US and is a chef by profession.
7. She has not dubbed in her own voice in any of her films so far. But Sunny is learning Hindi. It’s a race to the finish as to which of these three Bollywood actresses would master the language first: Katrina Kaif, Nargis Fakhri or Sunny Leone.
8. Sunny was brought to Bollywood by Pooja Bhatt. But after Jism 2 Pooja and Sunny had a fallout.
9. If there is only one person that Sunny relies on, it’s her husband Daniel Weber. The two were partners in their adult-content business. He now looks after her Bollywood career and aspires to be a Bollywood actor himself.
10. She today commands a market price equivalent to Katrina Kaif .