Niyama Private Islands Maldives’ has 134 villas and suites including beach front villas to the over-water pavilions to the extravagant entourage experience at the Crescent. The Crescent is a playground of five ultra-chic villas, all with private pools, for up to 14 adults and eight children, boasting of a private chef, two butlers, a housekeeper and a host of complimentary activities.
When it comes to gastronomy, there are some jaw-dropping experiences such as Asian avant-garde in a surreal treetop setting, a champagne breakfast in an underwater playground, Tribal cuisines deep in the jungle and modern fine-dining at Edge the signature restaurant located half a kilometre from shore and topped with a bright white canopy fluttering in the sea breeze.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives has also introduced a series of surf options and tailored services for professional and novice surfers to revel in their own version of luxury. Then there is spa that offers special treatments like Intraceuticals hyaluronic oxygen treatments which leaves your skin glowing.
Masala! is offering you a stay at this dream-like resort. Here are the terms and conditions:
- 3 nights for 2 adults staying in a Beach pool villa on a BB excluding soft beverages
- Redemption of the prize is subject to hotels availability and resorts discretion
- Travel period blackout dates include: New Year’s, Festive, Eid, Easter, Chinese New Year, Chinese Golden Week and has to be redeemed in 2020.
- Prize excluding visa, Seaplane transfers, domestic and international flights.
- The prize does not include travel between the guest’s home and the airport, travel insurance, meals, spa treatments, personal expenditure, gratuities or incidental costs, which will need to be paid for by the travellers.
- Voucher to be presented at time of booking and check-in.
- Prior reservation needed and subject to availability.
- Stay cannot be used along with any other discounts privileges or any other gift certificate.
To enter the competition, just answer the following questions:
The winners for this competition are listed below:
- Karl Aranha, United Arab Emirates
If you are a winner and we have not contacted you yet, please be patient and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. Due to the large number of competitions we run, there may be a short delay before your details can be processed, but you will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize in due course.