Bigg Boss 13 Contestants: Here’s A List of Contestants Likely to Be Part of Salman Khan’s Show Tonight
Bigg Boss 13 contestants have not been officially announced. Below is a tentative list of celebrities expected to appear on the reality show
Salman Khan is ready to host another season of Bigg Boss. Season 13 of the reality show will premiere today, 29th September. The show features contestants from different walks of life (mainly celebrities) who are locked together in a house for several weeks, with their activities monitored on camera. They compete to win a cash prize, with eliminations based on public voting. The new season’s list of participants has not been announced officially. However, a few TV actors, including Rashami Desai, Sidharth Shukla and Devoleena Bhattacharjee have been seen in the promos. As per the latest reports, this is the complete list of contestants who will appear in Bigg Boss 13:
1. Aarti Singh - an Indian televison actress, who is Bollywood actor Govinda’s niece and actor/comedian Krushna Abhishek’s sister.
2. Abu Malik - music composer Anu Malik’s younger brother and father of stand-up comedian Adaar Malik.
3. Ashwini Koul - television actor who has previously participated in TV reality show MTV’s Splitsvilla.
4. Asim Riaz - a professional model who lives in Mumbai.
5. Dalljiet Kaur - television actress known for her roles Niyati in Kulvaddhu, Anjali in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and Manjiri in Kaala Teeka.
6. Devoleena Bhatacharjee - Television actress and Bharatnatyam dancer who became popular for her role as Gopi Bahu in Saath Nibhana Saathiya.
7. Koena Mitra - Actress, model and dancer who has appeared in music videos and Bollywood films such as Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena and Apna Sapna Money Money.
8. Mahira Sharma - Tik Tok star and television actress who has worked in shows like Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double, Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma and Naagin 3.
9. Rashami Desai - television actress best known for portraying Tapasya Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore in Uttaran and Preeti in Adhuri Kahaani Hamari.
10. Shefali Bagga - a television anchor, who has worked for Aaj Tak and the India Today Group, and is currently working with Tez.
11. Shehnaaz Gill - model and actress who mainly works in Punjabi film and music industry, who was part of popular music video Kala Shah Kala.
12. Sidharth Shukla - model and television actor, best known for his work in popular shows such as Love U Zindagi, Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak. He has also appeared in some Bollywood films.
13. Wajid Khan - music composer, of the famous Sajid-Wajid duo, is a confirmed participant, as announced by choreographer-director Farah Khan and singer Neha Kakkar in a new promo. He has worked with Salman Khan in several films.
Talking about hosting the 13th edition of this controversial show, Salman had earlier said, “I am going to be myself. But I don’t know how my rapport with the contestants going to be as I don’t know who are going inside. No matter what I plan or the makers plan outside, nobody knows a contestant’s mind. So it will be difficult. They will play the way they want to plan. And since the contestants know that they are going to enter the house, their preparations must have already started.”
Bigg Boss 13 will be conducted in Goregaon, Filmcity, instead of its usual location in Lonavala. The show is also going plastic-free this time, in line with the Indian Government’s initiative to cut down on the use of plastic to save the environment. Aired on Colors, this a big budget show but also the channel’s most profitable one. It has as usual managed to create a pre-launch buzz among the audience and advertisers with its 360 degree promotions. The premier episode will be aired tonight from 9pm onwards, while the daily episode will air at 10:30 pm on Colors TV on weekdays and at 9pm over the weekends.