- 1 / 4
Kaya's top tips for the coming winter:
1. Avoid alcohol or acetone based products like toners and astringents.
2. Keep long warm baths and steamy showers short to prevent dryness.
3. Opt for re-hydrating masks and services which have moisture retention capacity.
4. Prevent chapped lips with a balm rich in vitamin E for good elasticity.
Take part in Estee Lauder's campaign of creating the largest human breast cancer awarness ribbon on the 24th at the Emirates Gold Club and receive gift vouchers worth Dhs350 from Kaya Skin Clinic.
Visit www.kayaclinic.com for details
Can't afford the Chopard Happy Diamond heart shaped pendant? Don't worry!! This heart shaped bottle, inspired by the necklace, is only Dhs280 and will definitely leave you smelling like a million dirhams.
* Available at Wafi City
Beauty at nayomi
If you love the way Nayomi lingerie makes you feel, be sure to try its new bath and body range, Asal, comprising shower gel, body scrub and balm.
* Available at all Nayomi outlets
Heighten your senses
If you're looking for something sensual, warm and sophisticated – look no further. Este Lauder's Sensuous (Dhs244 for 50ml) will have you oozing femininity and warmth.
* Available at all leading beauty stores
Shape up and look good for Diwali by treating yourself to a Natural Lipo treatment at Maison de Joelle. This unique Brazilian treatment helps to break down the fat cells and eliminates these along with toxins and any water retention. One can lose inches after just one treatment. And this Diwali you can receive a free mani and pedi with each Natural Lipo treatment.
* For more details call 04 3949088