Arij Fatyma Shares Her Favorite DIY Face Mask
Pakistani Actor Arij Fatyma shares her favorite DIY coffee mask for injecting life into dull and tired skin.
The model turned actress Arij Fatyma is riding high with her recent success of drama serial “Hasad” in which she showed her acting prowess and shines with her versatility by portraying an antagonist role. The glamorous girl next door Actor Arij fatyma has made a prominent mark in the Pakistani drama industry with her outstanding performances. The actress recently tied the knot and has shifted to Canada and resides in Ontario with her husband.
The DIY Coffee Face Mask:
Recently the actress has spilled the secret to her beautiful skin and shared her favorite DIY face mask routine on her newly launched Youtube channel. While sharing her secret DIY mask,the actor also described the benefits of incorporating coffee in your beauty regime. Let's get to know her DIY mask.
1. Organic ground coffee: 2 tablespoon
2. Unsweetened Cocoa powder: 2 tablespoon
3. Milk: ¼ cup
4. Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon (for dry skin, try olive or almond oil)
5. Honey: 1 teaspoon (for extra oily or acne-prone skin, use additional lemon juice here instead of honey)
6. Olive oil: 1 tablespoon(Optional, for dry skin)
· Mix until it turns to a thick scrubby paste
· Apply in a circular motion on your face
· Massage the mask for a quick scrub(1-2 minutes)
· Leave it for 20 minutes and allow it to dry
· Wash it off with warm water
Benefits of Coffee:
Here are some reasons your skin will thank you for an external coffee boost that the actress explained in her video.
1. Organic coffee is rich in antioxidants and caffeine.
2. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Improves skin elasticity
4. Reduce inflammation and calms redness
5. Treats puffy eyes and dark circles
6. Repair and prevent damage done by UV rays
7. Increase the production of collagen and elastin
Now we know the secret behind arij’s radiant skin. Coffee is increasingly becoming popular ingredient for face and body exfoliators. Just as coffee perks you up in the morning, using a coffee face mask is thought to improve blood circulation and reveal skin that looks more radiant and awakened.