Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 15 Best Quotes on Love, Life and Being a Star
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is not only regarded as one of, if not the, most beautiful woman in the world but is also renowned for her wise words and deep thoughts. Check out 15 of her best quotes!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an actress, model and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. Through her successful acting career, she has established herself as one of the most well-known and significant celebrities in India and around the globe. Aishwarya Rai Bachan has been the recipient of an abundant amount of awards and accolades, including two Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations. She was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009 and the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the Government of France in 2012. She has often been cited in the media and many international lists as the most beautiful woman in the world. Here are some of her wise words that may guide you and enlighten you…
1. The larger the audience the better. The more pockets in the world, the more interesting and exciting because it just makes it that much more liberating. This makes it that much more liberating for the various facets of creativity to be explored.
2. I am human and I am very sensitive, so of course it hurts when there is someone out there criticizing you. You work to do your best, you work to receive appreciation. It definitely hurts me lesser today because with time and experience I have learned to reduce the negativity and truly recognize the positivity in life which is so much more.
3. Even prior to marriage and motherhood, it’s always been about prioritising and focusing on what you can commit to. That’s been my approach to every aspect of my life, be it my relationships or my professional commitments.
4. It’s about the choices you make and you consciously make them. Being aware of the possible adjustment, immense balancing that you will need to do with whatever commitment you take on. The key word here is commitment.
5. Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It’s really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life. Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.
6. Many of us are privileged to have opportunities and the confidence in ourselves that assures our safety, but most women in our country do not have that. A lot is being said but a lot more needs to be done about this issue. The day we have definite laws for the wrongdoers and immediate punishment to them, that is when things will change.
7. I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It's such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It's bliss, love and fulfillment of another level.
8. Aishwarya, my parent's daughter, has been brought up with enough values inculcated where I will use my discretion in my choices. At the same time, I recognize I am an actor, I am an artist, and if I feel the need to be liberated and do the kind of work I need to do, I will.
9. Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It's really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life. Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.
10. By virtue of my job, I'm traveling. You get to spend very little time with your family. We hardly get to meet each other except on the one odd day we really get to spend time, have dinner together. And that's rare, and we cherish it.
11. With each film, I get more and more involved and it's more and more time-consuming. Also, I like to break myths and people's preconceived ideas. My characters have always stood for something, have always had an opinion, although they've never really rebelled.
12. Weight gain can happen at any point in time, and it is something that you are dealing with anyway, and it is OK. It is ridiculous to have this dictate your very being because I have always said that it is not the outside that defines who you are.
13. I have always been a person who is extremely comfortable in my skin. I have always just been myself in all these years on the public platform.
14. It’s unbelievable that people have the time and inclination to be as negative as they are on a public platform about people who accomplish whatever they do in the public eye.
15. My experience of being on the public platform got more multi-faceted, multi-dimensional, and my place in the public eye, I think, has always been a little more than just what is going on in that time in my life.
Aishwarya Rai has extended her talent to other domains and is now wearing the investor's hat along with her mother Vrinda KR. The talented actress has invested a little more than Rs 1 crore in Bengaluru-based environmental intelligence startup Ambee. This news is according to filings with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Over the course of this coming year, beginning in February, the company has managed to raise a total of Rs 2.26 crore from an array of investors, as well as the Indian arm of US-based startup accelerator TechStars. The startup is currently a part of the accelerator’s batch.