This article goes out to all the fans of Shah Rukh Khan. Do you think you know him completely? Well, you might not because we have unearthed five shocking facts about Shah Rukh Khan that nobody knows yet.
Without further ado, here are they....
1. His first salary was Rs 50 which he earned at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi in the early 80s. With that money he went on to see the Taj Mahal in Agra. You know what he was doing at the concert? He was an usher. The people who direct the audience to their respective seats.
2. Shah Rukh Khan Was Originally Named Abdul Rahman by his maternal grandmother (naani). But his father did not like the name and changed it to Shah Rukh Khan.
3. His father managed the hostel canteen at the National School of Drama in Delhi. It was there that Shah Rukh Khan met many great theatre artist and somehow got interested in acting.
4. During his struggling days, Shah Rukh Khan ran a restaurant in Darya Ganj in Delhi.
5. SRK had promised himself that he would never kiss on the lips of any his female co-stars but he broke his promise when he kissed Katrina Kaif on her lips in Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012).