5 Reasons How Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Bollywood!
Deepika Padukone has it all figured out - the films and awards, her love life, her own foundation, her very own website and more!
Deepika delivers super-hits, refuses to take a pay cut to compensate for male co-stars, and even has dishes - from dosa to paratha that is named after her. Deepika Padukone is ruling Bollywood - and is right on track. Padukone, who turned 33 a couple of days back is on a whole new high - not just personally, but professionally too.
1. She recently tied the knot in a dream wedding with beau Ranveer Singh, and just returned from her honeymoon.
2. Last year, she became the first woman to make it to the top five on the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list. The actress's earnings of Rs 112.8 crore placed her ahead of not just hubby Singh, who is at No. 8 on the list, but also celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and others. Deepika Padukone was the only Indian star to feature in the top 10 Highest Paid Actresses list by Forbes in 2016, alongside Jennifer Lawrence, Melissa McCarthy, Scarlett Johannson, and Jennifer Aniston.
3. Deepika has seen both the highs and lows in her life and has often said that it's hasn't always been a smooth ride. She battled depression at the peak of her career and having understood the stigma attached to mental health, founded The Live Love Laugh Foundation that works towards spreading mental health awareness
4. Even with her hands full, Padukone, who also has a fashion label 'All About You that retails on online shopping portal Myntra.
5. Now this newly-wed is also trying her hand at production. Her next film, Chhapak opposite Vikrant Massey where she plays the role of acid attack survivor Laxmi Agarwal will also see her don the producer's hat.
Whether it's owing to the massive success of her films or various brand endorsements, Padukone's growing star-power is shining brighter than ever.
We love you girl!