You may love trying out new shades of lipsticks and eyeshadows, and experimenting with different makeup products, but there will be times when you don’t feel like applying any makeup before going out. You can have a fabulous natural look for those days if you do the following on a daily basis:
• Start your morning by drinking hot water with a slice of lemon. This will flush out the toxins from your body.
• Stay hydrated throughout the day by drinking at least 2.5 litres of water. Apart from other health benefits, this will improve your skin.
• Select a face wash that suits your skin type (oily, dry or combination).
• Use a moisturiser after washing your face, every single time!
• Exfoliate, at least once a week, to remove dead skin cells.
• Stop touching and rubbing your face, especially if you have pimples.
• Always use a sunscreen, before leaving the house, in order to protect your skin.
• Follow a daily skincare regime, using a cleanser, toner and rose water to refresh your skin.
• Try to complete 8 hours of your beauty sleep as this will reduce dark circles and repair your skin.
• Use a lip balm if you have cracked lips.
• For a beautiful smile, make sure you brush your teeth at least twice a day if not after every meal.
• Use a teeth whitener if you drink beverages such as tea, coffee or soda, which cause teeth discolouration.
• Be well groomed: don’t forget to get your eyebrows shaped!
• Curl your eyelashes and apply coconut or almond oil every night to help them grow longer.
• Shampoo your hair regularly to prevent it from becoming greasy and spoiling your overall look.
The key to these steps is adding in little yet impactful techniques to your daily routine so that you can see a big change in the long run. Though starting out they may seem out of the ordinary to do and you may forget this routine multiple times, sticking to them is integral! After a few days or even weeks of consistently following these tips, they will naturally work into habits for your daily routine to keep your body and skin beautiful from the outside as well as the inside. Follow these steps regularly and you are sure to have a look that is always ready to go without the need for makeup!