In the part of the world we live in, it’s very common to hear every second person complaining of hair fall! The two main factors to be blamed here are the water and the humidity levels, causing hair stands to get brittle and eventually give way!
Hair fall is now more like a phenomenon and can get really distressing, but what if you could figure out a few ways to maintain healthy hair and slow down or complete prevent hair fall. Follow these simple steps for effective reduction of hair thinning and an overall healthy mane.
- Use mild shampoo to regularly wash your hair- This is an essential ritual to keep your scalp clean and strengthen hair follicles. It also reduces the risk of dandruff that many lead to hair breakage and eventual hair loss. We suggest you use the Crescina Re-Growth hair shampoo to achieve a clean and voluminous outcome!
- Be aware of what is right for your hair- Avoid drying your hair manually with a towel or resorting to the quick solution of using a hair dryer. Instead, let your hair dry naturally.
- De-stress- Studies suggest that stress is one of the vital causes of hair loss. Find effective ways to de-stress yourself after a tiring day. We would suggest resorting to yoga or meditation, allowing your body and mind to rejuvenate and restore its hormonal balance.
- Look after your health- Health issues that we tend to ignore also plays a big role in causing hair to fall. Keep your health check-ups up to date and deal with illnesses such as high fevers and infections on the spot. Prevention is always better than cure, Remember?
- Always keep yourself hydrated- Water is known to be a universal healer, contributing to solving all our health woes. The hair shaft comprises one quarter water so drink at least four to eight cups of water in a day to stay hydrated and for the growth of healthy hair.