Good Housekeeping magazine is a global phenomenon; 8 million women read it in America alone, and there are editions published all around the world from Russia to South Africa - and now we're getting our very own version in the Middle East!
This gorgeous glossy hits shelves in December and in the meantime you can keep up to speed with all the latest Good Housekeeping Middle East news on their Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/#!/GoodHousekeepingMiddleEast.
Better still, sign up to like Good Housekeeping Middle East's Facebook page and you could be in with a chance to win a Dhs700 beauty goodie bag including products by L'Oreal, Estee Lauder, Olay, Sephora, Max Factor and Bath & Bodyworks!
All you have to do, once you've hit 'like', is post your New Year beauty resolution on their FB page and they'll pull a name out of a hat on Thursday (24 November) and announce the winner before 6pm. Good Luck!
In the meantime, here's some Good Housekeeping trivia to impress your friends with....
3 Things You Probably Didn't Know about Good Housekeeping:
1. The magazine has been read by women for more than 125 years! Established in 1885, it's been going strong ever since with a loyal following of women of all ages who rely on the mag to organise their lives. Just think of it as your new PA.
2. An authority on consumer issues, the mags run alongside the Good Housekeeping Research Institute offering solid advice for readers on everything from microwave meals to beauty products. Reassuringly the mag also practices what it preaches - Good Housekeeping banned cigarette ads in 1952, years before other corporations accepted the harm smoking could do.
3. Good Housekeeping attracts some of the best writers in the world - the legendary Evelyn Waugh and Virgina Woolf are among its previous freelance contributors. Impressive!
We can't wait until December to see the Middle East edition...
Also in Bollywood News
- Insider details of Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra's wedding
- Salman Khan creates a frenzy in the Polish capital Warsaw
- Nargis Fakhri explains why she was heard swearing on video
- Details about the four-day Bollywood extravaganza that will begin at Tampa...