The Naya Restaurant shares with Masala! this lip-smacking Mango Kulfi recipe to brighten your Diwali!
Ingredients (Serves 10)
- Milk 200 ml
- Cream 100 ml
- Fresh dates 70 grams
- Fresh mint 20 grams
- Sugar 50 grams
- Heat the milk and cream together and reduce it to half the mixture. Add the sugar and remove from the heat.
- Cool this mixture and set aside
- Meanwhile, take 50 ml of milk and cook the dates for 5 minutes on a low flame. Add the fresh mint, cook for another 2 minutes and cool this mixture. Blend to form a smooth puree once cooled.
- Add the date puree to the milk and cream to form a smooth mixture.
- Pour them in individual moulds and set in a deep freezer at -18 degrees Celsius for 3 hours and serve.
Twitter Follow @twitterapi