Home Centre teams up with Master Chef Winner Nikita Gandhi to share this simple yet delectable Diwali sweet recipe for Coconut Barfi With Chocolate And Passion Fruit
- Fresh Coconut 125g
- Full Cream Milk ½ cup
- Sugar 60g
- Khoya 50g
- Milk Chocolate, melted (Lindt)
- Passion Fruit Syrup To Serve
- In a nonstick pan, dry roast the fresh coconut till aromatic.
- Add in milk and sugar. Cook till the mixture is dry.
- Add in khoya and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Press down the mixture firmly into silicone moulds.
- Refrigerate or freeze till set and firm.
- Remove and dip the bottom halves in melted chocolate.
- Place on a baking paper to set.
- Drizzle over passion fruit syrup and serve.
Twitter Follow @twitterapi